it’s been ten years and i still think this is one of the best plot twists in history
it’s been ten years
I’m sad this wasn’t in the film
Favourite Fashion: Alice + Olivia, Fall 2014 RTW
THIS IS BRILLIANT ON SO MANY LEVELS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Excuse me, I think you’re forgetting a few people
And last but not least…
OH. MY. GOD.
IT GOT BETTER
Send me your name and I’ll make you a mini playlist that start with those letters
These are 4 circles that don’t intersect…
I’m fucked up. This fucked me up. I’m fucked. This is fucking fucked up. I’m fucked
On April 15 1989 , 24,000 Liverpool fans travelled to a football match. 96 never returned home.
The Hillsborough disaster occurred 25 year ago today. For decades, fans were blamed for the deaths of their family members and friends, and they were accused of stealing wallets from corpses. It was all lies concocted by the authorities—including elected officials—and spread by tabloids.
In the picture you see above, two young supporters of rival clubs—Liverpool and Everton—stand together to honor the memory of the 96 and to thank those who’ve battled for decades to uncover the truth.
Give your body a minute to catch up with how cute your personality is.
I don’t understand why but I really hate this shade of blue
God it’s actually making me uncomfortable
No I am uncomfortable. As a color deficient person I almost never see the color blue and that is the bluest blue that has ever blued.
I believe our internal frustration with this stems from the fact that it is very similar to a certain type of computer message
do you feel the anger and frustration?
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me